Show Me the Stories: How to Measure Social Media, and Thus Sell it to Your C Suite
For today’s communications pro, it’s the $64,000 question. When you describe it, your clients roll their eyes. When you report it, you’re lampooned. If you’re honest with yourself, you know that every now and then you fake it.
And yet, the requests for it never stop. What is “it”? It’s the return on investment (ROI) of social media. After all, if you can’t measure it, you can’t market it.
In this fun, fast-paced session, we’ll walk through the use and abuse of social media metrics — that is, the wrong way and the right way to analyze your analytics. You’ll learn:
- How to identify a relatable yardstick for any digital initiative that even your hopelessly computer-illiterate mom will appreciate
- How to avoid the swamp of big (but vague) numbers
- How to transform boresome benchmarks into criteria that have real-world value
- How to mine story nuggets from your mountains of data
- 6 easy tricks to illustrate success stories